The birth rate in the Czech Republic keeps decreasing – whose fault is that? 85% of Czechs think this is a serious problem and claim that the Czech government and its laws are not family friendly enough and should be able to take better care of the family unit. After all, 95% of Czechs think that a family plays a very important role in a healthy functioning society. Here are more detailed results of the poll:
- 29% of Czechs think the reason why people are having less kids is because of a financial difficulties
- 24% of Czechs blame it on a poor social welfare
- 16% of Czechs blame it on people’s careers. Their priority is a career and then having a family
- 10% of Czechs think that raising kids is an expensive ordeal and that’s why people shy away from it
- 9% of Czechs think it’s because a poor economical situation – people (potential parents) are fearful of the future
What do you think may be the reason?
CZ: Porodnost v Cechach neustale klesa; ci je to vina? Takto hlasovalo skoro 12.000 ceskych obcanu:
- 29% si mysli, ze hlavnim duvodem nizke porodnosti je spatna financni situace mladych rodin
- 24% vini nedostatecnou socialni podporu pro rodiny s detmi
- 16% vini karierismus lidi
- 10% si mysli ze to je kvuli velkym nakladum spojenym s vychovou deti
- 9% si mysli, ze potencialni rodice maji obavy z budoucnosti v dobe ekonomicke krize
Koho byste vinili vy?
Source: http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/pruzkum-klesajici-porodnost-je-vaznym-problemem-cr/773321If you liked this post buy me a coffee! (Suggested:$3 a latte $8 for a pound) Thanks!