Hi Everyone/Ahoj vsichni,
Happy New Year 2008! Vsechno nejlepsi do Noveho roku 2008! Thank you for all of your supportive comments that I have received since I started this blog. I have been really enjoying myself knowing that I am providing value to my Czech/Slovak audience as well as doing some patriotic work by promoting our culture abroad.
I summoned up the most popular posts of the last year and here they are:
- Recipe posts are number one, especially the one for Vanilkove rohlicky (vanilla crescents) and Koprova omacka (dill gravy) !
- Top 10 things that are better in Czech than in the USA
- Top 10 things that are better in the USA than in Czech
- Article on a famous Czech-American, Milos Forman
- History of Czechs in America (part II)
- One of my Czechmate diary stories:Land of Milk and Honey